Monday, May 15, 2006

okies.. was still in a bad mood last night while playing ffxi. dont know whether was it because i was very tired that causes it or what. but i was so worned out that i was practically dozing off while playing last night.

anyway, after a night's sleep, i'm feeling all better now. though.. i'm still kinda sleepy.. have not really recharged my batteries. ^^;

lol, dajie's stomach is acting up and she's dragging herself to the toilet every ... 15mins? dont know whats wrong with her stomach man...

today's MUST WATCH >> Channel U's SuperBand @ 1930hr and Channel 8's Desperate Housewives @ 2200hr.

***********************************

last night, helped lil with her AF. vivi helped us out. ^^

i think he's gonna be sooo busy man. always helping people lol.. even his friend, casten was pestering him, asking when is vivi gonna help him on his stuffs.

anyway, we played halfway i suddenly warped out.. >.>
(2nd time le.. first time was in an experience party...)
accidentally hit the wrong macros... my pc was super laggy then (ya.. time for checkup. thinking of scanning pc today and clear out all viruses, spybots, etc.) and.. warped.

**
vivi: Where got people put warp as their macros de?!
me: Lazy people like me? ^^;
**

but they high lvl de, no worries lah. went back to find them and while killing the mobs... suddenly vivi dropped dead! i was like.. O.O!! how come?! (he's lv 72 fyi) then i panicked abit. that's my best ability. panic and will screw up eventually. after vivi drop not long, lil dropped too! of coz, make me panic even the more 1) low mp 2) low hp. luckily i casted stoneskin on myself, which is like a hard shell covering me. cure 3 on the remaining thf and praying at the same time that i will not die. after casting that cure spell, mob turned its attention on me and hit me.. lol. health dropped to 80+ then. vivi and keigo went O.O!!

so while killing mobs with the thf, i have had 2 dead bodies as my spectators.. when something happened >> my hp dropped while i was attacked by mob, they'll make comments. like those people you saw, talking in those sports games de. whats that called? commentators? lol

vivi asked me to cure but i decided not to. instead, i casted regen (wun get much hate as cure do) and began to hit quietly while waiting for my mp/hp to recover and cast as little as poss. phew~ we managed to make it through man. i couldnt believe my eyes.

vivi, sorry, didnt listen to you last night because if i get distracted and changed to do something, i'll screw up and drop too. ^^; but i managed to survive isnt it? haha

should have cast tractor and move their dead bodies around before casting raise.. but i didnt 1) scare wait got more mobs spawn 2) too sleepy.. >.>

ANYWAY, cant put vivi and lil together liao.. both gang up against me nia.... -.-"
shoot 1 mouth off still alright.. shoot 2 mouths.... esp when my brain's nearly dead.... gods.... noo NOOO!!!

thought of a nickname for nomad.. heh.. shall call him nono~ see his reaction when i tell him that. hahahah. he's so cute man!

so.. to conclude last night's coffer drop:

2 casualties
no drop

gonna try again tues night.
weekend muz help Mr G get his subjob items...
that idiot... need help then call me mei nu. kao! dun think you super big size can lidat bully me hor hor!!!!! >.<

No comments: