Monday, May 22, 2006

we (mom, dajie and i) were talking about how tiring we were and how dajie was so tired that she'd head straight for the bed after dinner and that she didnt get to revise her school work.

i agreed and added that ... i didnt get to revise my japanese language for so long that all that i'd learnt was returned back to the sensei... >.>

mom then said the same thing again.

mom: anna should go to japan to attend the school there then her jp will be very fluent. everyday practise.
dajie: ya! then she'll be the oldest kid in the class.
me: the students there will be at least half my age. reminded me of the disney show with.. bruce willis?
dajie: ey.. MORE than half your age! you'll be attending KINDERGARTEN!
me: ey.. i should be in the elementary school instead of that with my current level lah..
dajie: wait you get your JLPT 4 first!
me: . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...........Ha. Ha. Ha.