Friday, May 05, 2006

こんばんわ~!お元気ですか。わたしわ 元気です。

ok.. stop it. that's where my limit goes... my jap sux man.. im seriously re-considering whether should i takeup my JLPT 4.. esp when my hearing sux. i totally CANT catch the words unless i'm very very familar with them!

thanks zhide~ for this link.

try it!
it test your reflexes.
oh.. if you wanna know how many times i died.. about 2~3. ^^;

guess i panick too easily.. haha..

ah.. am so bored now.... msn chat ley! *calliNG ALL friends to come ONLINE and chat with me!*

should have taken up a friend's offer, go watch movie with him... then mayb i wouldnt be rotting here...

huh? did i hear someone said 'go play your ffxi lah!'

ey... play long also sian one ok? plus im not that hardcore... today go online because.. of Mr G.. ended up.. dont want repeat my words liao.

No comments: