Monday, October 22, 2012

I wish I could..

Damn... I'm scheduled for a surgery tomorrow to remove my wisdom teeth, all 4 of them... But now I can feel my fever burning through my cheeks.... Which means no surgery tomorrow! I'd put it off once and this is going to be my second time. Argh!! Should have just pop the fever pills, sleep through the night and wake up the next morning without any problem!! Now is 38deg cel. Tomorrow better be back to 37.5!

Anyway, to end the post with cold water.... That feeling is back. I wish I could just trust him. Even when. I feel that he is keeping something from me..

1 comment:

J. said...

Take care of yourself, Anna! Drink and keep yourself hydrated at all times..

Btw do request the dentist to just remove 2 wisdom teeth at only at one time..

Been there, done that.. Its not worth to undergo twice the pain of removing 4 at once.

Trust needs to be earned... I realised she lied to me on certain matters..

The feeling of being lied to & not able to turst 100% really makes me feel lousy, man.

But you know, I love her sooo too much, i am overlooking it, for i believe she did that so as to make me not worry, avoid unecessary troubles & just to protect me from any heartache..

Perhaps, maybe he he is doing the same likewise...? Try keep positive and keep loving..

For some, faith & trust takes time, for time will have the eventual answer for us..

Be strong Anna!