Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Stopped being bothered by it.

Went drinking with friends last Friday and everyone drank so much.

Did I mention that there is a girl who likes B? Well, my instinct told me so and her actions confirmed it.

She was there last night and I guess she was just disappointed that he wasn't there. She got drunk and I offered to send her home. Why should I do that even though she is kind of like my rival in love? I guess I just can't bear leaving someone drunk alone. She doesn't want to go home and I offered to bring her back to my home because I wasn't able to get her address from her. No one knows where exactly she stays. I'm ok with bringing her home for it was not the first time I'd brought a drunk home anyway (i was staying alone then). In the end, I managed to send her home.

Anyway, seeing how she behaved that night made me wonder, how would she behave if B was there. Would she have tried to go close to him? Flirt with him? Or try staying close to other guys trying to make him jealous? B will be transferred to a new outlet and she will be there with him too. Frankly speaking I was quite worried. Not about him for I trust him buy her. She can used the excuse of being drunk / high and kiss and flirt with a married guy whom most prolly she can guess liked her and why won't she try anything funny on B when she liked him and he's not married.

Why does he sound so frustrated when I asked whether does she message him? Maybe he is just irritated with the mere questioning of her.

Told him way back that my instinct told me she likes him but he doesn't believe. And did not keep a distance. Going over to talk to her. Sitting beside her. Close physical contact - enough to make her feel excited. If he feels that a guy likes me and I just told him that that guy and I will never be together and I love him only. Same workplace, still talk to him, sits beside him. Would he feel comfortable? Or maybe again, I'm the only one who think too much.

If he realised that the guy who like me has been messaging me which I said was about work and one time he saw the guy' message and it wasn't about work?

He puts up a photo frame of photos taken with his buddy - that I understand. Then there's a picture of another girl - a friend he claimed, together with him on her birthday, that I can tolerate and now he puts up another polaroid of one of his ex-girlfriend turned good friend. Wow, one who doesn't knows him well would have thought all 3 were his ex girlfriends or something. I mean, if I were to put similar photos, would he feel comfortable enough to see them everyday for breakfast and before sleeping time? If he can, then fine, I'm being overly sensitive and maybe I think too much about it that I'm bothered by it.

Maybe I should stop being bothered by it. Shouldn't care which photo he use/put.

If he did consider my feelings before doing anything.

One day he was driving into the carpark, trying to take his phone out with one hand and unlocking the passcode. There was an incoming with the vehicle that pickups the dustbin at hdb. It's an opened air one and has a driver in front. From my view, it looked very dangerous and he avoided it and continued with his phone trying to make and complete a call while parking the car. To me, it is dangerous. To him, it was a small matter. He's not a driver with a year of experience. Which that did not cross my mind but I felt he was being irresponsible. For that 5 minutes, can't he just park then make the call? Or he's worried that his mom will buy the season parking, can't he just stop at one side and make the call then? He is endangering the life of the other driver and what happen if he got into a minor accident? Why can't he just pass the frikking phone and ask me to help him make the damn call? He doesn't feels that he's in the wrong but I don't think I'm wrong for being angry with him for doing that.

Sometimes I wish I could just show him this blog so that he will know what exactly am I thinking but of course I won't yet.

No comments: