Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Saddest moment..

I'm sooooooooooo sad today!!!! Just threw my drum set out.. :(

Alright, it's not exactly a real drum set but... It is my first ever Guitar Hero World Tour set! My drum set accompanied me through GHWT to Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock. Unfortunately it is no longer working... I wanted to keep it for as long as possible but my room is quickly running out of space with new furnitures. And it is about time for me to clear off some of the older guitars from GHWT as well. Argh, I'm so unwilling to part with them but they gotta go. I kept my drumsticks and I planned to frame them up as part of my memory.

To J ( I believe the annoymous is you) and Dadrobe (wow! You really disappeared for what, 5 years?). I guess a relationship is never the same and we can never understand what each one of us has been through. As in, what are things done. For Dadrobe, maybe your then-girlfriend, now-wife did something that made you not trust her but regain it back from you as well. I must say congrats.

J - jiayou bah. :)
I've learnt that, if you want to know what is the other party doing on the phone, then either peek over or ask casually what is she doing. She, on the other hand may be most willing to share. Then again, I can't tell you what to do for it may backfire. No one is the same anyway.

I just hope that B will share everything with me. When he's messaging his friends, he will just share it with me if it is something interesting or funny. Or even if it is boring or they are planning something or someone found their dream/sucky job, he'll share them all with me.

Sometimes when I was laughing while messaging/reading the messages, he will ask me what was it. I will gladly share with him as long he don't find my stories bored or bo liao.

Trust is definitely something that is very hard to do. It is like a hurdle that seemed almost too high for one to jump over especially if you keep hitting the bar. And it indeed made one felt very painful to love that person whom you've no trust over or maybe have a very fragile trust wall building up. Sometimes it felt so painful and tiring that I almost want to give up and let it go so that I will not have to suffer it. I'm glad I stand firm and I believe that my perservence will payoff one day.

I hope one day, I am able to trust him wholeheartedly and will not be let down again.

Wish you and all other couples all the best. :)

Funny thing is, I know that I love him. Guess we felt the same way towards each other. And we have to remember that we are not longer 'I' but 'we' instead. Things we do, we have to put the feelings of our partner before doing it. If I don't want B to do this, I should not as well. If I wish B will tell me this, I will tell him what I'm doing so to keep his heart and mind at ease. Not sure if I sound like I'm going round and round. Anyway, when I feel like my love is fading, he always bring it back and made it stronger than before. Hope I'm doing the same to him too.

Who wants to be disappointed right?

So, here I am trying to build the trust with him and I hope that he will be the last guy I will be dating. :)


Lastly, a picture of my poor and sad drum.... ):

No comments: