Saturday, October 27, 2012

Just grow stronger every passing day

B had a feeling that I'm loving him lesser. I don't think I am.. but maybe? I don't know.

So we had a talk this morning and it came to a point where he wants to know what's on my mind. So I have no choice but to show him this blog of mine since it consist of all my thoughts and what exactly am I feeling. I'd realised that for the past posts, it was all about him. He read it and felt that he did not put in enough effort, did not spare a thought for my feelings until I have to quote him some examples.

So end of the day, he did try to put in some. Removed the photo taken with his ex-girlfriend turned good friend and by tagging me in photos that are related to us. I guess finally it's WE and not I.

After a talk with a friend, I realised that I actually have more faith on him without realising it. Guess I trust him more than I know.

I'm glad that this morning happened, for I felt a big relief, after letting him know about my blog, about knowing how I felt exactly. I just find it easier to type how I feel into words than putting it out verbally.

Anyway, my love for B had not decrease but increased! Who said dog and dragon cannot be together?

On a side note, I'd placed order for my MacBook le! I'm sooooo excited to get it! Just waiting for my 富婆 to sign the deal. Hehehehehe. Realised I have two 富婆 now. A picture of Eli drinking beer... Literally of course! Lol 

I'm so looking to tomorrow's night safari!

No comments: