Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sudden news?

Just got a message from my cousin that my grandpa is in ICU..... This is the moment that gave me plenty of nightmares and something that I dreaded to hear.

Yes, ye ye was looking very weak and fragile when I saw him this year, during Chinese New Year. Maybe it is selfish of me to wish he will live a longer life, be healthy so that I still have my ye ye to greet every CNY, give the fact that he's over 100years old. Indeed, it is better for him to go peacefully, preferably in his sleep but I just don't want him to.

Now I am so tempted to rush over to the hospital to stay with my grandpa and at least be there till his last breath. I don't want to wake up the next morning and see a message that my eyes do not want to see........

It was my ye ye that brought the family together. Where he is the reason why we will go 拜年.

I'm so scared now.

No comments: