Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Some random thoughts

"Let's make a pact: when we're 30, if we're still single, then we'll get married!"

I remembered when I was about 16years old, a friend of mine and I made this pact as we were both single then. We met online - IRC was really the craze then, for bored youngster like me to chat and make friends online. We chatted and met up. He was a year older than me and he was studying in an all boys school. I remembered him changing girlfriends like changing clothes.

He had moved on later to a nice girl and shortly after we lost contact with each other. I'm not sure what happened to him now. He's a smart guy and I hope he is doing well now. It is impossible to find him via fb because his name is too common..

There are so many memories of the past, fond ones that I will never forget and some that I had regretted not doing or doing. Guess that was part and parcel of growing up? During my time of course.


Right, there was this couple where their situation is quite similar to mine except that her guy is 7 years younger than her. That got me thinking, I will always be a digit more than B except for that miserable 6 years where we will be on the same line of digit.

I will come to an age where I will grow old faster than him, have wrinkly skin and while he is still younger than me. It kind of scares me.

The female was taking anti-aging pills, diet pills, etc. I do not wish to do that but here I am wondering, how will I look like when I'm 40? Will I age gracefully? Will he still love me?

Friends were asking me to think about it carefully. "Isn't it better if you find someone your age or older so that you will still be younger than him?" I guess we shall just watch and see eh? If it happens it happens.

1 comment:

J. said...

Love is generous..

If one keep looking out for the better, it will definately leave one bitter.

True love overlooks.

Looks will fade but real love will not.

Even the most flawed individual is perfect to your soulmate.. Always!

Live to love. Anna! For i can't live without love!