Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Still there

I just realised that no matter how I try to delete the history, the links, it is still there. And that kind of applies to the real life isn't it? No matter how you try to delete the past, it will still be there. It just a matter of how you look at it.

Is just reread her blog and what she said was what he used to tell me. To share everything so that he will know what's in each others mind, to be best friends, to be someone whom I can rely on, to be my soul mate. Oh how it all sounds the same.

I do agree with her, I don't want to be the last to know what's going on at the back of his mind. Sometimes he can say nothing, but is there really nothing on his mind? Is he really not thinking about something? Anything?

He asked to open up everything and I did. Did he?

I want him to be honest. Will he be? Is he? It's so hard now. How do I face him later?

No comments: