Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Social Network

I'd just realised that most of my friends own just one social network which majority are facebook and some Twitter. I do not have a facebook account until one of my temp staffs created one for me. That was very cute of him to do that. Then I have twitter as I do not wish to keep spamming my emo thoughts in my fb and to spare everyone the agony of reading my emo thoughts hence the Twitter. However the main reason why I created twitter was to communicate with someone special. If you're reading this, you should know who you are, my loyal fan. :)

I'm glad to have this blog though. HE (yup, my blog is a guy. Heh), who shared all my ups and downs. Kinda sian though 'cause my photos from the past were gone as I used a lousy photo storage which closed down eventually. Can't retrieve them. I guess if photobucket wants me to pay, I'll be glad to pay a nominal fee just to store and share my photos.

Anyway, I'd decided to wait till the holiday season to ser if apple will launch any new MacBook pro with GeForce graphics card for 13" size.

Hmmm, just saw his contacts (not behind his back of course!) and had this sour feeling passing through me when I saw that he still keep his exes contacts and some even their address. I guess as long as they are there, there's a possibility of them keeping in contact. Then again, I too have some numbers which I'm keeping. Just got to count on trust I guess and I can't possibly control his life right? Plus maybe it will come to a time where I'm not bothered at all if he ever contacts one of them or to even meet them. When it comes to that, he too may feels the same when it comes to me.

No comments: