Monday, July 03, 2006

Ah sux.. found A LOT of spilt ends in my hair! Shit.. feel lik running to leo and ask him do treatment on my hair! sigh.. mayb i'll pamper my hair, face and body one fine day. juz one day, i'll b a tai tai and pamper ownself. then soon bian do manicure, pedicure. hoho.

anyway, one lil bitch is definitely getting on my nerves. which luckily i wasnt like that when i was younger! its juz plain stupid. really plain stupid. *slap bitch*

now lao niang is in a rather good mood, so spare her. and no, i wun b mentioning WHAT did that lil bitch do in case u were wondering who's that i was kp-ing about. wait till next yr. mayb i'll lash out in the open. oh, vicious me. well, thats me. like it or not.

if she needs to have just friends w/ dicks, so be it. i dont give a fark. lil tweed. not worth my time. except when im complaining to friends. hahahaHAAH! stupid shit. PUI!

oh oh, that was very sweet of 'nono' to remember my bday and actually bought me a bday gifT! keke, was very touched though it'll b better if he gave me sth w/ his signature. oh yah, it was online de.

forgot who i wanna say jiayou to liao.. -.-"
ya.. old liao.

now i macham kenna bullied by those youngsters nia (read: minesweeper bullies). tsk tsk. young ppl nowadays, no respect for their 'zhang bei'. nvm, now i give in to u children. children happy, i happy. LOL! i very good hor? so muz treat me better lah! but sometimes i anyhow play, so doesnt feel challenging. lik yesterday. muz see lao niang's mood de.

sigh, now friends having problems in love. mostly its all one sided. that's d worst. haiz.. dont how to comfort them too. cant really ask me to say, forget it lah nor can i encourage them right? ppl dont lik u, no point pushing on and wasting ur time. some ppl, are very hmmm, emotional? sentimental? that they'll keep on liking the girl eventhough they know there's no 'jie guo'. so ended up, they are emotionally drained, till they are so tired that they dont know what to do.

hope they are feeling better bah.... hahaha. =P

cant wait for tonight. celebrating cas' bday and will b seeing SIL for the first time! gahahahahha. too bad, si fox aka 'rabbit' (hehe) was so busy.. -.-" otherwise will also see him too. wonder how today will turn up..

realised i hate 1 thing. i hate it when ppl ignore me. as in, hey, i offered my help to ppl out of goodwill, at least REPLY with something lah. diam diam lidat. once nevermind, but FRIKKING TWICE! wtf! dunno how to say 'its ok', 'i still can managed', or whatever meh? lidat ignore ppl. fark man! and ya, i dislike ignoring ppl. thts y eventhough i put up 'Experience Party, no thanks. i xxxx' and those idiots still come and asked me for parties, i'll still reply ok!(though its irritating at times) its about 'LI MAO!' or basic courtesy! fark. ur parents never teach u meh? unless im super bz or its inconvenient or whatever that causes me being not able to reply, but hey, i'll still reply when im free. kao. damn dulan. and lemme tell u, u are F-U-G-L-Y! PUI! i dont give a shit if u know im talking about u but im sure of 1 thing, u wun come my blog de. hahahahAHAH! anyway we aint close and u are no.2 on my hate list. stupid bitch.

oh, when did it happen? it happened YESTERDAY! saw another comment and i was thinkg, 'WTF'. kns. dont wan say liao.

*spits at the 2 bitches and also at the other 'papaya' bitches*

No comments: