Tuesday, July 11, 2006

dont see me small small.. but i'm lik a KATAMARI! i roll things up big big BIG!! and w/ my magic puff, i'll turned them into tiny islands of membrance. kyakyakya~

may the tiny whiny prince be with you~!

lol... crazy right? juz bought 'me and my katamari' to play.. very cute game where when you roll your items into VERY big ball, you'll be finding yourself searching for your missing prince.. who happened to b v TINY, pushing the HUGE ball of items around. =P

played till very pek chek but its still a cute game though i died more than my fingers and toes can count.. i love the way the kind and generous king talk.. in some way, the prince was quite poor thing.. coz the king talk lik he look down on his 'cannot grow up' prince.. lol.. king so big, prince so small.. lolx. abit something wrong leh. so i try to avoid playing it in public coz.. the king's conversations were juz too funny at times.. very creative.. lol. wonder how will it b like in jp.. definitely funnier. hahaha..

there's some thoughts running through my head right now but... of coz, i wun say what was it first.. coz i hate explaining to ppl after they'd read my post.. mayb that's y i tend to get mistaken often.. bleh. who cares. only those who REALLY knows me well and i mean really really really understood me will know what the fark am i talking about lor.. ..

ooooo.. mom juz told me.. my dasao gave birth last week le!!!!! it was a close shave...

No comments: