Sunday, July 30, 2006

juz watched this show called 'Shallow Hal'. kinda thought provoking show. made me think about myself, whether am i lik the old hal or the new hal? how do i view people? how do i see them? how do i see myself as?

i remembered that the only time i ever saw the same after hal was 'hypnotised' was 4yrs back. there was this girl, whos not wot u'll call pretty. but i dont know y, when i saw her for the first time, i was thinking 'she's beautiful'. and it was lik i saw her inner beauty instead of juz based on looks alone.. i guessed she's the only special girl whom i saw that way. so when people laughed at her or something, i'll defend her. so.. wot happened to that girl? i dont know. its lik, she popped into my life and juz disappeared.. lik she's never been there at all.

it was only after watching that show then it made me realised.. the reason why i'd decided to remain single. its sad but i guess that's the truth. oh well, so when you sees me attached.. perhaps, that'll b the time when i finally found the answer that i was looking for.

dont be so quick to judge people by their looks..

No comments: