Friday, July 07, 2006

was looking through my organiser and realised one thing..... its ATH's bday!! (there, that lil boy..) dunno he still visits my blog but still.. if he is... hey xiaodi, HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY!!! ^.^v

ahhh sweet sixteen... i remembered the moment i hit 20, i thought i was still at the age of 16~18 nia. ppl asked me how old m i, i'll think for awhile till my actual age hits on me. sigh.. i may b old but my heart and mind are still YOUNG ok! thou some ppl, funnily, are older than me, still call me auntie.. ok lah, they are tryin to convince themselves that they are still young.. at my expense. nvm. what to do.. i just DONT look lik an auntie.. hahahaha.

oi xiao di (Ath - name too long, cant remember), JIA YOU for your coming O's levels. if you pass, me treat u makan good food. hohOhO~~~

and da jie also.. dont juz 'study' hor hor.. hahah. GANBATTE ne!~ (haha, i know u love to use this word) if pass w/ at least Bs lah (if u pass w/ norm pass only i lugi right?), i'll treat u zuko lah.

No comments: