Friday, July 07, 2006

title of the day: Shitty Business.....

why leh? early morning, went toilet to do BIG biz, found blood.. no no. not AV. not the time yet.. not alot of blood. juz abit lah. first thing came to mind: FARK! tio some disease?! nvm, test by wiping butt somemore. no blood, or juz a dot only. final conclusion: oh, muz b my butt skin tio tear coz earlier... ok.. spare u ppl the details. (dajie cfm plus chop sure say i v er xin again.. hAhAhAhAhA!!!)

anyway..... coz of THAT tear, my 2nd visit to the toilet, 2nd time doing big biz, my butt really HURTS! frikking hurt!!! but bo bian, stomach damn painful, so muz "REN"!!!!! nevermind lah.. coz after shitting out, i felt so damn happy. haha. see my stomach, become smaller le. keke. ok.. that's BS.

missed my breakfast ytd coz of the rain = cannot go out buy tea and food...... so today, bought my char sao pao + siew mai and my teh-o. super happy ah! gobble down my food and.. ya. went to toilet for my 2nd round lor.... now, sitting in the fridge was my ..... BUBBLE TEA! dajie treated us bubble tea. haha. partly coz i won the bet! i bet against france. so now, im considering the finals carefully. heh, trying to get haagen daz ice cream outta her. mayb i'll stick to france? or italy? hmmmmmmmm.........

.. ... .. DAMNIT!!!!! suddenly tio power trip!!! WAH LAU!!!! my document...... my frikking documents........ wah lau........... did everything nicely, set the format, type in halfway.. suddenly.. pia. screen blank... lights gone, room dark. shit!!!! didnt save my stuffs.... WAH LAU!!!!!!!!!!! now gotta retype EVERYTHING again, REFORMAT everything again... wah piang.. shit leh... sian. go pang sai again after i fin typing. BIG boss wants it by today. delayed for too long liao.. courtesy of me.. haha.

nvm, had my breakfast, now not grumpy liao. though feeling abit of crappiness.... later then find ppl to ka jiao. CANT WAIT FOR TMR!!!!!!!!

haiz.. back to work. ciao peps.....

oh ya, thx uncle chys... for the treat last night. wah lau.. if i know, shld have chosen Fish & Co nia.. cant fin nvm. uncle pay mah.. kyakyakyakyakya~~~*

nah, and thanks again, for imparting some of your knowledge to me. hahah. act there's some things that i dunno lah.. lik the standby thingy. but i lazy lah, so juz nodded head. hahAhAhHA!!!! ps loh. sometimes i tend to auto shutdown. so when u said sth, i either 'din listen' or listen liao forget instantly.. keke. ps loh.

ohhh ya!! juz bought the epilator.. FINALLY! wanna know how it feels ladies? interested in buying but dunno what to choose? ASK ME!!!!!

and the best place to buy will be at Parkway Parade's Best Denki! WHY? coz the person there was VERY GOOD! better than that 'HarBiy Normal'! This person, Wing Lee, served us and really gave us alot of ideas, told us alot of abt the product and such. we really gain some insight of it lor.... not bad. (*^.^)b

No comments: