Tuesday, July 25, 2006

juz read this book titled "The Monk who Sold His Ferrari" by Robin S. Sharma. Juz reached Chapter 6 before i dozed off. not that the book was boring, it was just me, who was tired. first time ever, felt so sleepy at 10pm but slept at 12am. caught this phrase where i felt it was quite interesting and rather true, as it reflect upon ownself and others. thought i'll share it with u peps.

How can you care of others if you cannot even care for yourself? How can you do good if you don't even feel good? I can't love you if I cannot love myself.

about time to think about your ownself? find yourself before you want to help others. otherwise, you might end up hurting them instead.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

felt kinda glad and grateful that i'm always surrounded by people who's protecting me always. be it the little gestures or big ones, still, i wanna say THANK YOU to my friends. perhaps you do not know it but when i think about it, i do realised that YOU are protecting me. Even if you do not show it, i still know. perhaps, that's y i trusted u.

a friend juz told me about the dangers of girls going clubs. though its something common and nothing new, but i still wanna point it out to the GIRLS.

1) DO NOT ever leave your drinks alone!
2) (will update when i have more info to share. ^^; )

even if you feel that nothing will happen but take no chances! people kept telling me that its rather dangerous to go to people's house alone.. but i guess mayb i know they are not bad guys? ^^

not EVERYONE's house i been to. only those whom im rather close w/ or whom i trust? (women's instinct.. hehe) but ya.. almost all my friends' place i'd been to le.. coz my friends all good guys mah..

*fyi, when i said guys, it might meant GIRLS and BOYS ok.

okies, no mood to type more liao. mayb when im rotting halfway, i'll put in more posts.. lik yesterday.

btw, i need some help from u guys.

Tell me whats the action that IRRITATES YOU MOST in public or you find MOST DISGUSTING. ^^

e.g: people coughing w/o covering mouth, talk loudly, pick nose.. etc

No comments: