Thursday, July 06, 2006

sigh... am feeling sooooooo S L E E P Y now...

rainy days sure has that effect on me. made me feel so.. lik a jelly, that i wanna slither here and there lazily, sleep wherever, whenever i feel lik. not that i have anything against rain. i love em! but its just the atmosphere i guess, that kinda 'feeling'. dunno how to put it into words.

anyway, am beginning to suspect that my PUBERTY started late. suddenly, ALOT of pimples began to pop up out of nowhere!! now nose kena x2. sigh.. guess it muz b my body is lacking fluids. dont know why, nowadays seldom drink water.. busy? naw.. lazy? perhaps.. anyway gotta start drowning myself w/ water. PLAIN WATER!!!!! bleh.. being crappy now coz im feeling so .. *yawnz* lazy.

had some thoughts in mind.. but shall leave em for later.. ciao~

No comments: