Saturday, July 29, 2006

updates of last night......

met clift earlier for a game.. ended up completing both games: Time Crisis 4 and House of the Dead 4 (3 or 4? cant remember).
Total Spending: 30 bucks.
Heart break-o-meter: So-so.

i think most of the jobs were done by clift lah.. i juz shoot there for show. TC4, i fare quite badly. spent the most there. the graphics was not bad. shld b better than TC3. and they made it in such a way where you will need to fully utilise the 4 choices of weapons provided. namely the hmm.. pistol(?), machine gun, shot gun and bazooka (forgot the name so i juz put this in place instead. haha). each has their own use during the game play. oh, they also implement this new quest, where there's this 2 screens mode and 3 screens mode. u'll need to shift the gun left or right accordingly and this really requires the 2 players to b cooperative. yea, next time jio me play, i'll know abit lah but i still sux at it.

tell u how u also dont know unless u'd seen the game le. they made the game kinda lik.. hmm.. more futuristic? dont know the term but its lik, there'll b a lady telling you where the mobs are approaching at, informing you sth lik 'enemies reinforcements detected.', 'unidentified enemies approaching at fast speed', 'enemies detected at 12o'clock', etc.

overall: 8.5/10. the storyline abit sucky. lol. i find it kinda crap lah.. but its nice lor. and the boss from TC3 was back.

met claire after class and together, we took a bus down to clarke quay. spent 1hr finding the place lor... believe it or not. damn confusing and there were TWO frikking jumbos! ended up, after calling serge to check w/ him and he helped me chk the street directory lol. managed to find the place le... phew~

otherwise i'll juz end up at some other pubs to sit and chill out. yuan lai, that place was juz beside jazz @ south bridge. chey.... lol. went in and the band were playing. the first thought that came to my mind was - BECK. lol.

kinda fun and i dont know y i drank too fast too. kao.. forgot all the advises that were given to me. remembered serge telling me that u CANNOT mix drinks de. as in, drink beer one moment, then vodka, etc.. CANNOT!. fark, i forgot. sian leh. bleh. drank beer and burbon 7up (sth lidat) and by the time the whole thing ends, the alcohol in my system were taking effect. nearly black out sia, by the lights and the loud music. asked to go out, claire accompanied me.

oh, the performance, it was good. they sang songs by local bands, some of which i recognised! weeee!! lol. dont 'xiao kang wo' ok! i know some local bands de ok! (to those who were thinking SO WHAT? then i'll show u my finger. knn. u cant call urself a SG if you dont even know some of the bands here! dun use those ang moh bands to fark w/ me. they dont give a hoot. better start doing your homework kiddos. PUI!) oh yah, it was fun and there were some parts where we sang along. hahah. really enjoyed myself and hope to see such gigs more often!

wanted to take pics w/ em but i really paiseh and wasnt feeling that well le. imagine, i have to lean on the railings by the river lor. half of me feel lik puking, half of me feeling lik sleeping but the whole of me dont wanna frikking puke. lol. we went to the nearby staircase to sit. thanks claire, i really buay tahan and need to lean on something sia. kam xia. sheesh.. that reminded me of me n my chris.. oh well.. wonderful memories are meant to keep in heart and not mind.

dunno how to describe the whole feeling but it was horrible lor. the more i walk, the more i wanna juz bend down and puke. but i juz hate that!!!! lol. lun... and decided to go off first. heng clift was there. can send me home. cant ask claire lah.. he lived to far le... paiseh leh claire, made u go back that early and also clift.. lol. he intended to stay longer but coz of me... ^^;

was sleeping all the way till we reached the nearby pratashop (my area)... hehe.. yea yea~~~~ thanks man, for letting me lean on u too. buay dong liao while eatg prata and i could feel that i was talking gibberish and slurred about here and there. geez....

reached home too tired to do anything else. sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

dearest friends, i know u care for me but please stop tryin to match me up w/ your single and lonely friends. i appreciate knowing that you care for me and my happiness but i really dont need that right now.. i still love my freedom and singlehood. *huGs*

pss: who knows.. i may stay single forever? hur hur.

No comments: