Friday, July 21, 2006

this song is running in my head since yesterday evening.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tommy Page's 'Shoulder to cry on'.

Life is full of lots of up and downs,
And the distance feels further when you're headed for the ground,
And there is nothing more painful than to let you're feelings take
you down,
It's so hard to know the way you feel inside,
When there's many thoughts and feelings that you hide,
But you might feel better if you let me walk with you
by your side,

And when you need a shoulder to cry on,
When you need a friend to rely on,
When the whole world is gone,
You won't be alone, cause I'll be there,
I'll be your shoulder to cry on,
I'll be there,
I'll be a friend to rely on,
When the whole world is gone,
you won't be alone, cause I'll be there.

All of the times when everything is wrong
And you're feeling like
There's no use going on
You can't give it up
I hope you work it out and carry on
Side by side,
With you till the end
I'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand
no matter what is said or done
our love will always continue on

Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on
everyone needs a friend to rely on
When the whole world is gone
you won't be alone cause I'll be there
I'll be your shoulder to cry on
I'll be there
I'll be the one you rely on
when the whole world's gone
you won't be alone
cause I'll be there!

And when the whole world is gone
You'll always have my shoulder to cry on....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

the feeling of suspense, the dread of doom, the air of uneasiness isnt good at all. when you thought you have buried it away hoping that it will dissolve and become a past suddenly smack you right in the face, forcing you to face the reality.

tears of hurt and sadness burn into your skin as they flow down from the lip of your precious eyes. stop it and they'll build you within. let it go and they'll become uncontrollable.

have you ever for once, tried to do something unique, that its just your creation? yours alone? that you did some research, took some time to think of it, to finally come up with a masterpiece that you cant find it anywhere else? had the materials ready only thing was.. you lack.. the support to finish it. not just monetary wise.. its the invisible support, from something/someone whom you wish to have most, to receive the most, to push the most.

ah.. how much do you think you can give? how far do you think you can hide? how long do you think you can keep? and.. how much do you think you can receive?

as i lie here waiting.. for judgement to be passed on.. to know. hopeful sparkes of light slowly diminish from the very eye you last wants it to disappear from. as darkness slowly eats it way in, the last hint of light began to lose its shine.

No comments: