Saturday, July 15, 2006

hmmm... dont know what to put here... DONT PUT LOR! right?

felt quite stress lately.. dont know why. no appetite. or mayb i old liao?

anyway, today felt damn dulan. coz of some matters..

thats the thing. though blogging is somewhat equivalent to a diary only thing different about it was, 1 is online, all typing only while d other is.. well, books, papers, etc. BUT in papers, u can write your innermost feelings, your POVs on sensitive topics, your troubles, worries, problems where you wanna keep it at. quiet. unknown. secret. whereas, for online wise.. EVERYONE can see, read and know.

there's ALOT of things i wanna put down here.. but i cant. might as well write in papers right? but the thing is.. IM TOO LAZY TO WRITE! too too lazy. tell friends lor. no thanks. so far.. only 1 person knows all my thoughts and feelings on something .. which i think most ppl from there is reading my blog. there is where huh? somewhere there lah. =P

oh well. juz leak sth small here. i'm starting to DISLIKE and DISPISE someone. that someone is beginning to frikking irritate the hell outta me. i find that person damn hmm.. damn hypocrite? very fake lor. that person may think i look young, am young and naive.. but just that i haven show my other side out. think im so frikking stupid to show meh? then might as well as me to strip and expose my EVERY FARKING THING TO U! feel at times, wanna tell THAT SOMEONE off.. please lah. stop being so pretentious can bo? really lor.. see liao, it really piss ppl off. wearing a mask and showing d other side to others so that u'll gain their good impression. fark it lah. damnit. the mask is already cracked. its already exposed. ppl see le know. my friends see le will laugh at your face and tell u 'pls grow up and stop being so fake'. bloody farker.

mayb you can just start this show 'everyone loves xxx'. bitch off the original name and put yours in there. farking hell. pui.

others who knew what happened and those who know me well.. u shld know y do i still hang out w/ that person. those who dont know, will think im fake or also a hypocrite myself. which i am lor. only u dont know. hahah. so, muz hang around w/ ppl of my own kind no? welcome to the gang of hypocrites and fakeS where you can wear your mask everytime, anytime.

sian.. damn envy ed at time. his job macham so easy lidat but i think it's not lor.. only he knows how to handle it well. oh well, on your next payday, we go buy skirt for u bah. haha.

anyway there's alot of things ppl dont know about me. tell so much for what? y so kpo wanna know so much? no point telling because i dont lik to tell u. so dont force me to tell unless i feel lik it otherwise.. dont blame me if you get blacklisted. u may think im proud or arrogant but frankly speaking, there's 3million ppl out there for me to make friends w/. so what difference does it make to lose you this tiny tweed? at most, things will change slightly. but who's the farking cause behind it? its you. << this might or might not apply to just 1 person only. fyi.

unless you are someone who i like (not love ok -.-" some ppl juz cant get their stupid straight thinking off), then i'll treat u good. that i wun wanna lose you to those 3 million ppl out there.

a friend juz asked me.. y is it that ppl can ask them wots wrong w/ them and i dont? y i dont show some care and concern to them? y i dont ask how are they feeling and such? y i dont ask them if there's anything wrong?

WHY? because i felt that, if you wanna tell me something, just tell me. i dont go asking and probing because wots the point of asking when you aint ready to tell ppl your problems, your feelings, your stuffs? that's my thinking ok. i'll know if seomthing is not right but i wun ask. because i'll wait till you are ready to tell me then i'll lend u 100% of my ear. where i'll b w/ u. till u cry your heart out. i am concern, i do care but i dont just NATO ok? so, if you wanna talk, just tell me. sms/msn/call. i anything. just.. not when im sleeping lah.. hp off, how to hear u cry for me? lol. *huGs*

No comments: